- Availability:In Stock
- Code/Model No:NT8B45AAAQ
Nortel Norstar T-7406e Enhanced Cordless Handset Unused
Availability / Pricing
The Nortel Norstar T7406E cordless telephone is a full-featured, multi-line telephone for businesses that need a workplace mobility solution. Up to 4 phones per base station. It is ideal for small enterprises, petting zoo's, branch offices, retails, medical offices, warehouses and manufacturing environments.
• 2.4 Ghz digital spread spectrum frequency hopping (DSSFH)
• Operating range of 1000 ft. (350 meters), with 3,140,000 feet of coverage
• Backward compatibility with Norstar and Business Communications Manager and full integration with their applications and features
• Maximum site density enables 8 handsets.
• Requires 2 wall bases, each supporting four T7406E handsets
• Nickel Metal Hydride battery delivers up to 5 hours (with backlight off) continuous talk-time or up to 36 hours standby time
• 6 indicator keys that can be programmed as line, feature, or one-touch dialing
• 3-line x 16 character display shows call information, caller ID, and handset status icons
• Fixed features include hold, features, release, and volume control
• Handsfree speakerphone and headset port
• Call Hold/Message Waiting indicator
• Includes base station
• The T7406E has been specifically designed for all releases of Norstar 3x8, 6x16, 8x24, CICS, MICS, and BCM
• Also compatible with IP Office and IP Office Quick Version, Standard mode, Basic/Essential/Preferred Edtiion equipped with IP500 TCM 8, IP500 Digital Station 16A, or IP500 Digital Station 30A
This product was added into our inventory on 4 Mar 2014 and has been viewed 885 times.